So they say find a job you love and you’ll never work a day in your life…
That’s all fine and dandy in theory but let’s be realistic, there are bills to pay & mouths to feed. Some are fortunate to have great workplaces, whilst at other times you may find yourself in a ‘toxic’ environment. Sorry ladies but of all the places I’ve worked, those with predominately women are the worst.
In order to transition between jobs it’s a good idea to have a safety net. There’s no easy way or quick fix to financial freedom but I hope that by utilising some of the ideas (with no start up costs) below it’ll help ease the pressure.
- Paid surveys (there are quite literally a squillion of these sites)
- Nielsen Home Scanning (earn redeemable points when you scan your shopping)
- Screen Dopamine
- We Go Look
- Travel consultant (must have formal training)
- Telesales (some are entry level positions)
- Work from home jobs. (it’s heartening to see these become more commonplace across a broad range in sectors including but not limited to finance, IT, sales & HR services)